Campagnolo's EPS Chorus Front Derailleur is made with a featherweight carbon fiber body for an unbeatable stiffness to weight ratio. The high torque, high drive motor is made in Switzerland to ensure the ultimate in shifting precision and reliability. Plus, the cage sports a special surface treatment for added stiffness and durability.
- EPS Electronic Power Shift electronic front derailleur. This front derailleur requires specific, separate EPS wire harness, battery pack, and shifters
- Monolithic technopolymer, carbon fiber body for the best stiffness and weight possible
- Features an alloy outer cage, steel motor and gear housing
- Waterproof, high over torque motor-gear box creates solid, ultra fast, under load front shifts
- Automatic re-positioning/trim depending on the rear cog selected
- Ride Setting allows returning home in the inner chainring should battery power fall